- Media Filters
- Activated Carbon Filters
- Calcite Filter
- Horizontal Pressure Sand Filter
- Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis
- Membrane Cleaning Unit (CIP)
- CO2 Degasser
- Mixed-bed Ion Exchanger
- Industrial Ultrafiltration
- Cooling Water Filtration
- Odor Removal Systems
- Package Water Treatment Plant
- Disinfection Unit
- Sewage Treatment Plant STP
- Containerized Reverse Osmosis
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
- Sea Water Reverse Osmosis
- Demineralizers (Ion Exchanger)
- Electrodeionization (EDI)
- Chemical Dosing Unit
- Iron Manganese Filter
- Price List
- Dosing / Storage Tank
- Self Cleaning Filter TEKLEEN
Demineralizers (Ion Exchanger)
In many applications is necessary high quality process water (demineralized water). Ion exchanger process is used for a long time for demineralization of the solution.
In ion exchanger process both cations and ions in raw water can be removed by treatment with an hydrogen-form cation exchange resin and a hydroxide form anion exchange resin in series.
Generally, demi plant consists of two cation exchanger column, one degasser and two anion exchanger column.
In cation exchanger column removed all cations;
2 R-H + Ca+2 ―> 2 R2-Ca+2+ H+ Service (Cation)
In anion exchanger column removed all anions;
2 R-OH + SO4-2 ―> 2 R2-SO4-2+ OH- Service (Anion)
enki design demineralization systems according to custom requirement and specific application.